[development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:04:33 UTC 2007

As long as core is not architected to be specialized for being a Super
WordPress, what's the harm?

And how can you say there are no benefits?  I can name 2 benefits:
(1) super-blog user eventually becomes a contributing member of the
Drupal community and (2) super-blog user eventually wants more than a
super-blog and can do so by installing / enabling other Drupal
modules, instead of having to port her WordPress site to Drupal or
some other CMS.

..chris