[development] Early Drupal 6 review from Chris Messina

Jim Li jimmydami at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:05:25 UTC 2007

Good point. I am one of the maintainers of Simplified Chinese
translation, it's also very difficult for us to translate
taxonomy/vocabulary/category etc.
As for class/classification, in Chinese, it's basically the
same/similar words as category/categorization. Here is what we did in
translation, sort of translate it back to English...

taxonomy -> category(or categorization system)
vocabulary -> term list
term         -> term

I hope we could come up with something better. It does bring up a lot
of confusion/questions...