nedjo at islandnet.com
Sat Nov 17 16:09:55 UTC 2007
If you're interested in any of these modules, please consider co-maintaining
them or becoming the new maintainer.
I also maintain a number of other modules that I'm looking for
co-maintainers or maintainers for. Some of these are small and simple (just
a few lines of code) and could be a good place to start digging into Drupal
Please contact me, http://drupal.org/user/4481/contact, to discuss any of
these modules. Thanks!
- In place editing.
- Makes the standard Drupal navigation menu expandable
- Makes the search form submit through AJAX.
- Enables form submitting through AJAX.
- Makes all Drupal blocks collapsible.
- Provides developer tools to produce client-side tabbed pages
using the jQuery tabs plugin by Klaus Hartl, stilbuero.de/tabs.
- Provides methods for dynamically loading selected page
content without page refreshes. Includes dynamic loading of blocks.
Rough edges, not currently stable.
Small and relatively simple helper modules:
CCK Fieldgroup Tabs, http://drupal.org/project/cck_fieldgroup_tabs
- Display groups of fields on tabs, in both node edit and display.
Views Tabs, http://drupal.org/project/views_tabs
- Display the items in a view on tabs.
CiviCRM Localize, http://drupal.org/project/civicrm_localize
- Enable localization of CiviCRM profile fields.
Form Block, http://drupal.org/project/formblock
- Display node add forms on blocks.
Node Info, http://drupal.org/project/node_info
- Include info like updated time with node display.
Contact Link, http://drupal.org/project/contactlink
- Provide a link on nodes to users' contact forms.
Search Type, http://drupal.org/project/search_type
- Enable selection of type of search on search forms
(user, node type).
Term Display, http://drupal.org/project/term_display
- Control the way terms are displayed with nodes.
Text Field Tags, http://drupal.org/project/text_field_tags
- Provide a basic set of HTML tag wrappers for CCK
CCK Teaser Field, http://drupal.org/project/cck_teaser_field
- Select a field to serve as a teaser.
Cookie Check, http://drupal.org/project/cookie_check
- Display a message if cookies aren't available.
Mediafield Display, http://drupal.org/project/mediafield_display
- Output audio fields in Flash players.
Larger or more complex modules:
Content Blocker, http://drupal.org/project/contentblocker
- Users can block content by specific other users
(extensible API, could be used for other blocking).
- Apply filters to forms to remove cluttering elements
Organic Groups Sites, http://drupal.org/project/og_sites
- Multisites through OG.
Page Array, http://drupal.org/project/pagearray
- Fetch the output of a page in array format rather than
final rendered form.
Taxonomy context, http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_context
- Provides display options for taxonomy terms at
taxonomy/term/x, vocabularies at taxonomy/vocabulary and
taxonomy/vocabulary/x, and a context-sensitive taxonomy block.
More information about the development