[development] How many modules is too many?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Nov 21 18:29:46 UTC 2007

(Changing the subject)

I regularly see 80+ to 110+, and that causes Apache to eat 100MB per
process, which is really not good ...

This is the open buffet binge syndrome detailed here:

http://2bits.com/articles/server-indigestion-the-drupal-contributed-modules-open-buffet-binge-syndrome.html

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com