[development] drupal on postgresql benchmark

David Norman davidn at cgraphics.com
Mon Nov 26 18:28:38 UTC 2007

Since these are Drupal-specific benchmarks, and Drupal doesn't utilize
any of the ACID type stuff (even though it would be nice in D7), I think
it is relevant to compare the out of the box configs like MyISAM.

Speaking of which, maybe adding ACID isn't that hard - keep track of
what is InnoDB and let the db include files send a START TRANSACTION
when it is possible (speaking in a frame of PHP5
__construct()/__destruct() perhaps).