[development] Change order of title and body fields

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:27:37 UTC 2007

> BTW, it would be so easy to be able to move body and title (and
> taxonomy) in the CCK configuration screen (they have fixed weight)

[moved to dev]

Answering to myself, I looked in the CCK code, and the weights of body
and title are not managed there. I think this is the responsibility of
core, but where is it ? I couldn't find documentation on this.

Currently, the weights are hardcoded
title : -5
taxonomy : -3
body: 0

and you can't put those inside cck groups.

Is there plan to change this / is it possible ?

Thank you

Philippe