[development] Suggestion for User Permissions

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Wed Nov 28 21:55:54 UTC 2007

We really need this feature from a usability standpoint.  When we set up
new sites, we create an Admin role that is assigned to someone at our
client's office.  They should have permissions to do nearly everything
on the site.  Pretty much the only thing I don't give them is access to
the devel module.  Checking all of those damned permissions is a
freaking pain in the ass.  It'd be much better to be able to click check
all (maybe you get a warning alert here?) and then uncheck the one or
two I don't want them to have, rather than being forced to click a
hundred fifty times as I currently am.

--
Sean Robertson
Web Developer