[development] Suggestion for User Permissions

Steve Ringwood nevets at mailbag.com
Wed Nov 28 20:54:53 UTC 2007

    On the surface adding a checkbox to set/unset all permissions
    for a given role seems questionable.

    While it makes it easy to set/unset all permissions for a given
    role I am not sure that is a wise thing to do.  From my perspective
    it is better to make people consider what they are allowing a given
    role to do.  Allowing someone to select all at once is likely to
    lead to problems as unexperienced users select all and save
    without relizing they have just granted some users an open
    pass to their web site.

Nevets