[development] Mischievous registration of projects

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Fri Nov 30 17:34:41 UTC 2007

> registration of projects for the purpose of claiming namespace, e.g. opensocial

OpenSoical was opened in the hope people will participant and when the Drupal.org webmasters realized this, we contacted whoever registered it and he deleted it immediately. No sweat.

I think we still are not at the point where you need webmaster approval for your project. I do not want to get there, mind you. If there is a problem, just contact the webmasters.