[development] Mischievous registration of projects

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Fri Nov 30 21:07:00 UTC 2007

Ugh!!! I don't like to think about changing a modules name once I start.

I think it is perfectly fair to grab your namespace, as long as you have
some code or something alpha.  Heck if it's alpha do it on your own box,
and commit when it is sort of together.  My normal process is to start
work in CVS, reserving my namespace in CVS first, and create a project
when I'm ready to release.