[development] installing database

Iñaki Lopez inaki.lopez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:27:29 UTC 2007

Looks like the mysql dump you are importing is not a mysql file, it's a php
code file, I guess it's the database.mysql.inc from the file system, and
it's not a dump you can import in no way..

If you follow the instructions of a fresh install you don't need to setup
the database data, just to create the database, and drupal will populate the
tables and information. If you want to "copy" one site to another site, you
will need to do a dump of the database, and then import (is this your
intention?), but if you are doing this, you choosed the wrong file.