[development] Drupal staging solution

Michel Levy-Provençal mlevypro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:20:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

Managing the whole chain: Dev - Integration - Staging - Production is
a major issue for Drupal. It's one of the Drupalcon2007 conclusion. As
we discussed during the Building High Traffic and Scalable Businesses
with Drupal , it is imperative for us to have migration methods and
tools.

At France24 we worked during 2 months to find a simple solution to
answer this question. We have mounted a complete dev -> integration ->
production environment responding to our needs.

Check http://drupal.org/node/181128

--
Michel Lévy-Provençal