[development] ie7 login problems?

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 13:42:23 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have a drupal 5.1 installation and I've been following thread after thread
on a very pesky login problem on IE7. Some users get an "invalid login"
although they provide correct user names and passwords.

This is the only relevant thing about it and it doesn't seem to be answered
by anyone.

http://drupal.org/node/98108

I'm using linux, no ie7, and this is really a nightmare since I can't even
debug it and relying on windows guys but to no avail as it happens with some
people and not with others. Cleared caches, done everything I could think
of. Any hints?