[development] og_forum error during installation through profile

divya d deeds_1985 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 15:57:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to install the og_forum module through the installation profile. However when I add og_forum in drupal_my_profile_modules, it throws up an error at installation. The error is:

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function _forum_get_vid() in /var/www/drupal/modules/og_forum/og_forum.install on line 19

All I am doing right now is just adding og_forum in the module list. I have:
* enabled forum, organic groups
*have not yet made any configuration additions to the profile.

Can someone help me out on what I need to do or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Divya D