[development] localization of currency, float, dates accordingly to language chosen

Wim Leers work at wimleers.com
Wed Oct 10 12:43:09 UTC 2007

The Money CCK field module[1] supports custom decimal and digit group
separators, as well as any currency. AFAIK, that's the closest you
can get. Obviously, it's still a static setting and doesn't offer
language dependencies, so it doesn't really meet your requirements.

[1] http://drupal.org/project/money

Wim Leers  ~  http://wimleers.com/work