[development] localization of currency, float, dates accordingly to language chosen

Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 20:32:17 UTC 2007

2007/10/10, Gábor Hojtsy <gabor at hojtsy.hu>:
>- float numbers are printed with number_format(), or they should be at
>least, which does not support different formatting based on languages.
>Feel free to suggest new functionality to do this, which can be tested
>in real life scenarios in D6 and integrated to D7.

If anyone picks this up, ping me and I'll be sure to aid however I can!
Also, for whomever picks it up, I once brought this subject up in
connection with the translation of LiveJournal, which in turn resulted
in some intelligence gathering on the subject, which should be
reusable:
http://lj-translate.livejournal.com/lj_translate/120222.html
http://lj-translate.livejournal.com/lj_translate/120573.html

--