[development] how to identify "root" modules?

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:55:43 UTC 2007

I vote for -- based on experience from both sides, and having used both (1)
and (2) -- submodules in subfolders, root module in root folder.

Said another way, any module(s) in the module download that depends on the
core module gets put in a subfolder.

And any module that depends on another module should (of course) list that
root module as its 'package.'

- Ken RIckard
agentrickard