[development] New contributor initiative: user patchnewbie

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:23:54 UTC 2007

> I just registered a new user 'patchnewbie', and am going through and
> assigning that user to any issues that are very simple and would make
> great first patches for someone new to core development. See:
>
> http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&assigned=patchnewbie

As a newbie contributor this looks a very nice idea. Maybe this link
could be added to the contributor links you see when you are logged on
d.o? Since I discovered those contributor links, I started
contributing... Some bug reports only for now, but having this link
handy will remind me to learn how to make diff and patches ;-)

Philippe