[development] let's spell check Drupal 6

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Fri Oct 19 12:43:19 UTC 2007

Hey,

I went in and extracted all Drupal 6 interface strings as it stands in
the current development version, then converted it to a convenient
text format, which is ideal for spell checking. I am looking for
people to run their spell checkers on this text and identify any
potential issues to fix:

  http://drupal.org/node/184867

This is just a 206.72KB text file which can be spell checked with
ispell, aspell, Microsoft Word or whatever you are using to do these
kind of things. People with no coding skills are needed to point out
spelling issues we can fix before the string freeze!

Gabor