[development] What's a critical issue

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Fri Oct 19 15:24:56 UTC 2007

Any idea what's behind that?  I truly can't imagine ever hosting any of
my sites on Windows - in my experience it's been an unstable bloated
piece of crap.  I used to work for an ISP that had about half Windows
servers and half Unix and we had unix servers that had uptimes of over a
year, but the Windows servers were lucky if they managed to stay up for
more than a month.

--
Sean Robertson
Web Developer