[development] The day the critical queue gets empty: Nov 3

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Oct 24 21:34:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

webchick, desbeers, dvessel, davidstrauss and myself will spend part
or all of November 3 with one goal in mind: empty out the critical
issue queue for Drupal 6. In case we reach this goal and we have more
time, well, there are a number of noncritical bugs and an even bigger
number of patches that need work. Come, join the fun on #drupal on
irc.freenode.net next Saturday! (In case you are many, we will move
over to another channel, not a problem.)

Regards,

NK

Ps. I cc'd doc list because doc people would be very useful to be around...