[development] Please be careful marking release nodes "Security update"

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Thu Oct 25 07:41:57 UTC 2007

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:16:05 -0700
Derek Wright <drupal at dwwright.net> wrote:

> Dear Drupal developers who manage contributions on drupal.org...
>
> As you've probably noticed, when you create a release node for
> your contribution(s), there's a "Release type" vocabulary where you
> can select from a few terms:
>
> Security update
> Bug fixes
> New features

Could we add a flag that say "change the use of the DB"?
If it doesn't, testing/upgrading is just a matter of moving a
directory and copy the new version in the right place.

If there is some change at the DB level (schema or code that use the
DB) a backup would be a more conservative choice.

thx

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it