[development] Fwd: [Press inquiry] KDE 4.0 Release Event Invitation

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Oct 25 21:03:44 UTC 2007

On Thursday, 25. October 2007, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> Begin forwarded message:
> > From: release-event at kde.org
> > Date: Mon 22 Oct 2007 23:42:43 GMT+02:00
> >
> > jefferai sent a message using the contact form at
> > http://drupal.org/contact.
> >
> > (Note:  We send this to you because, well, we like Drupal.
> > Hopefully you
> > like us too  :-) )
> >
> > This is an official invitation to the KDE 4.0 Release Event at
> > Mountain View, California.  This event is being held to celebrate the
> > release of KDE's latest computing environment, KDE 4.0.

Oh wow. Nothing like being a KDE developer (even if only an occasional one)
and reading this mail on the Drupal development mailing list :-D

In case you don't know already, KDE is using Drupal on its SpreadKDE site
(http://spread.kde.org/ ) and on KDE developers (http://kdedevelopers.org/ )
where many of the developers' blogs are coming from. Plus on a few sites of
local KDE groups as well, I think.

In fact, I came to Drupal because some KDE blogs were mentioning it :-P

...ok, enough desktop environment ads for today.