[development] Another (meaningless) Drupal milestone reached: 300, 000 issue followups

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Wed Sep 5 00:49:38 UTC 2007

We just had our 300,000th issue followup posted on drupal.org:

http://drupal.org/node/168315#comment-300000

Nedjo gets the prize. ;)  Somewhat fitting, given his history working
on project*.

Enjoy,
-Derek

p.s. OT: Yes, I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up with
things I missed while I was gone.  I've got a huge backlog at my day
job, too, so don't expect miracles, but I should at least be a little
more responsive now (which shouldn't be hard, given that I was
completely off-line for the last 2 weeks -- any response at all is an
improvement over nothing). ;)