[development] Some numbers

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Sat Sep 8 02:23:48 UTC 2007

Upon reading your message (the last, not this one) I downloaded a
fresh copy of Drupal 6 and began to try to contribute at least. I've
mostly been working in contrib and not core, so we'll have to see if
I can add much value....

Yeah I also responded to the GPL message, but who can resist....

Good night :).

Dave