[development] Modules that integrate non-GPL PHP apps violate the GPL.

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:23:49 UTC 2007

Ok - enough talk - in Drupal things should be solved with patches ;-)

Here's a patch to at least add the standard copyright statement from
GPL 2.0 to the Drupal HEAD index.php file.  right now since none of
the source files have such a notice to even make it clear that they
are GPl licensed:

http://drupal.org/node/174226