[development] Modules that integrate non-GPL PHP apps violate the GPL.

Darren Oh darrenoh at sidepotsinternational.com
Mon Sep 10 10:20:36 UTC 2007

In that case, Drupal modules that do not include third-party code are
legal, since they merely allow Drupal to be combined with "separate
and independent" programs. No work derived from the third-party code
is being distributed. I know it's repetitive, but this discussion has
been answering the wrong question.