[development] Modules that integrate non-GPL PHP apps violate the GPL.

ttw+drupal at cobbled.net ttw+drupal at cobbled.net
Mon Sep 10 15:35:09 UTC 2007

On 10.09-17:01, Thomas Barregren wrote:
[ ... ]
> >correct.  but only relevant because you define calling a defined
> >interface a derivative work.  you only call it this because it suits
> >your political ends.
> >

> Stupidity. I haven't define the term "derivative work" to suite my
> "political ends". It is a legal term used in the copyright laws around
> the world.

you may not intimidate me with abuse.  the term "derivative work" is
not clearly defined within law and is thus open to interpretation.
your interpretation is clearly one that suits your political ends and,
in my opinion, is not only morally wrong but one that is legally
untenable under US and European law.