[development] Core modules group

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Tue Sep 11 14:40:25 UTC 2007

Chris Johnson wrote:
> Couldn't we just check the correctness of the .install file at CVS check-in time? It's possible to provide feedback at that point, and we do know which repository the commit is being made to, as well
Do we do any similar checks at CVS check-in.  webchick once talked to me
about using coder at check-in.  If it's possible to run php at this
point, I think that some subset of the coder checks could be implemented
at this point.

Also, could you please create an issue on the coder issue queue to
explain exactly what you're checking for, and I can add it there.

--
Doug Green
douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
904-583-3342

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...