[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Tue Sep 11 20:55:28 UTC 2007

Having jQuery UI in core would be huge.  I know there was general
agreement that the interface plug-in was not up to snuff (too big, too
clunky).  Hopefully jQuery UI will be acceptable (seems likely since
John Resig has been leading the development).  Having a drag & drop
library included Drupal 6 would catalyze a revolution in UI work.

fingers crosses,
-tao