[development] Core modules group

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Sep 12 11:33:00 UTC 2007

Op zondag 09 september 2007, schreef Khalid Baheyeldin:
> Probably a copy/paste error. The module developer started with a core
> module as the base, and forgot to edit this part out.

No. In case of xstatistics the .info was created WAY before any proper
documentation was around. So go ahead. And say unice things about me (i might
reply with unnice things about documenting new stuff months later then the
features are introduced...)

Bèr

--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl