[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Thu Sep 13 15:23:45 UTC 2007

> Um, perhaps you all have not seen previous threads about the hazards of
> allowing executable code in a writeable directory?
>
> -Peter

By referencing to those 'obvious' discussions without any link or quote, I'm
feeling quite stupid now. I've searched drupal.org, the development list
archives and Google for the terms executable, code, writeable, directory(,
drupal). Guess what? I did not find any thread containing useful,
deep-insight information about why other systems like JOS/MOS are (more or
less) successfully using writable directories for their modules [components]
for quite some time now and Drupal is not.

Could someone please direct me/us to some einlightening issues and/or
threads? That would be greatly appreciated.

sun