[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Thu Sep 13 15:46:18 UTC 2007

> Luckily, the uploaded php script didn't work and my server did not
> become a spam sending zombie and I did not have spend weeks to get
> it out of blacklists again.

No question, I dealt with them, too.

IIRC, wasn't that the cause for those nifty .htaccess files in files/ ?

SetHandler Drupal_Security_Do_Not_Remove_See_SA_2006_006
Options None
Options +FollowSymLinks

If there is no handler, what was able to be executed? Are those 'previous
threads' fictive and just one of these walls the Drupal community is
possibly able to break through by implementing innovative solutions?

cheers,
sun