[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

David Norman davidn at cgraphics.com
Fri Sep 14 12:50:00 UTC 2007

just brainstorming...

This is kind of sounding similar to the government deciding what's
best for the people rather than the other way around. I agree it
shouldn't automatically (read "by default"), but what about an option
to turn on with a big, red warning label?

How about a page from Microsoft's OSs: "Download updates
automatically, ask permission before installing".