[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:51:41 UTC 2007

Forgive me if these have already been spelled out and I missed it, but with
Earnie's vision for a jquery_plugin module...

Is the jquery_plugin module alerting users to updates of the JQuery plugins
(that they would manually download (hopefully look at) and then upload)?

Is there any automated connection between the jquery_plugin module and
modules that require the plug-ins or are modules that require JQuery plugins
expected to check to see if the plugin are in the files/jquery/ directory
and alert the site's admin to use jquery_plugin to upload the plugin if it's
not there?

- Kevin