[development] Drupal Core Test Plan

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Fri Sep 14 17:21:51 UTC 2007

I have been really impressed with CoScripter too.  The really nice thing
is you can copy & paste it's output into a drupal issue, and then if
other people have CoScripter they can copy & paste it into the sidebar
and auto-run it, but even if they don't have CoScripter, they can still
just follow the instructions.