[development] jQuery 1.2 is released

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Sat Sep 15 01:30:32 UTC 2007

That's a bit unfair.  I was talking about the risk of compromising
the site and operating system protection etc.   I thought we were
having a discussion about risk vs. benefit, and I was trying to make
a point that compromised javascript code does not have the same risk
factor as compromised php code.   Particularly if you're talking
about the ability to propagate from host to host, etc. Some in this
thread seemed to be implying that this was the same level of risk.

Javascript operates in a security sandbox.  PHP doesn't.