[development] Drupal Trivia: The Lost Columns.

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Sep 15 02:44:26 UTC 2007

>> users.mode
>> users.sort
>> users.threshold
>
> These are/were used by comment.module to store user preferences.
> Probably can be dropped too, they are all 0 on d.o for all users.

These can't be dropped - if the Comment Options is enabled,
then they're used for that. In all honestly, however:

  * what Drupal site has /ever/ publicly used these?
  * I'd like to see them moved to a contrib module.
  * they cause the ancient 2003 bug here:
    http://drupal.org/node/142244

--
Morbus Iff ( *splutch* ... /me respawns )
Enjoy my: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.60bwc.com/