[development] Simpletest automator
karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Sep 16 11:28:45 UTC 2007
I am very proud to announce the simpletest automator project. A module
that helps you writing simpletests -- you just click-click-click and
the test is recorded. Of course, the results need quite some love, but
it's much better than starting from scratch.
Here is the README.txt:
This module helps in creating simpletests. Here is what the module does:
* lets you create a user with given permissions.
* switches you over to be that user
* records the pages you visit
* saves form submissions into a file
* adds assertions made from the content of the result -- not the
blocks, just the content itself.
Of course, the results are crude and the test name at this moment is
wired in. But, the day is not over yet :)
More information about the development