[development] Maintainer sought for embed filter module

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Sep 24 08:43:24 UTC 2007

Hi all,

targeted domains. It is broken in some clearly defined ways (ie the path
to being fixed is well known), and also poses a security threat if used
in its current state. I don't have time or motivation to maintain the
module and would gladly hand it over to someone else. I think it is a
worthwhile module and does a specific task that many find useful, so it
would be sad to declare end of life for this module.

The maintainer should be prepared to deal with medium-complex regular
expressions. The module is otherwise straight forward (as filter modules
tend to be).

http://drupal.org/project/issues/77306
http://drupal.org/node/177836
http://drupal.org/node/177853