[development] Core Search Performance - help needed

add1sun drupal at rocktreesky.com
Mon Sep 24 13:18:40 UTC 2007

Hello folks,

As a drupal.org site admin I wanted to ask for a bit of attention to
a patch for improving search performance in Drupal (http://drupal.org/
node/146466).  This isn't just about Drupal, but also drupal.org (all
performance improvements are, aren't they? ;-)).  There has been a
lot of work on this patch by Doug Green and it was brought up at
DrupalCon.  Iit would be great if we could get some testing/review of
his latest patch along with helping to clean up the remaining TODO
list.  This would be a really great improvement in Drupal 6 and I
think we all agree that drupal.org would appreciate it as well.

w00t!
Addi (add1sun)