[development] WordPress 2.3 Spies On Users

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:47:09 UTC 2007

Well, Drupal has always had an opt in feature for reporting, though we
haven't done much with it except run the occasional SQL query to get
the data.  There is work done on a presentation of that data via
project module.... However .....

This is important. We should probably write up what is sent and how it
will be used in the future.  And note that it is an Opt-In setting.