[development] WordPress 2.3 Spies On Users

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Sep 25 17:47:34 UTC 2007

The drupal module in 5.x sends a subset of this (site name, URI, IIRC).
The new update module in 6.x supersedes that, but I am not up to date
on the details. It includes installed modules too.

I think the data is in the DB of drupal.org.

Is it a big deal if the that info is sent? The highest rated comments so far
downplay that it is an issue at all.

--
2bits.com
http://2bits.com