[development] WordPress 2.3 Spies On Users

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:09:30 UTC 2007

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  It is really sad to see a someone in
a leadership role abuse their community this way.  Hopefully Matt will come
to his senses, add (or better, default to) an opt-in feature, and apologize
for this lapse in judgment.

This is being dugg as well...

http://www.digg.com/security/Developers_Admit_WordPress_2_3_Spies_On_Users

I think users are more likely to f*ck WorkPress than fork it.

- Kevin Reynen