[development] very slow Drupalcon videos?

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:28:54 UTC 2007

Sorry the downloads are slow.
they actually uploaded pretty quickly at the drupalcon itself, less
than 15 minutes per video.
now I'm uploading the rest of them on a slower connection...

Thanks robin for the coblitz tip. It seems the download speeds vary
depending on time of day, which archive.org node you're downloading
from, etc.

Btw, does anyone know if the video from the main room is online? I
missed most of those sessions while filming upstairs..

--mark

Thanks for the tip.