[development] OT: Free unmanaged VPS to any open source project

Riccardo Fertino riccardo.fertino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:22:54 UTC 2008

Someone could be interested in the following news I've got from my
hosting provider.
Sorry in advance if this doesn't belong to this list.
best regards, riccardo

*Free unmanaged VPS to any open source project*
Open source software (OSS) has been very good to us and comprises 90% of
all the software we use. To continue supporting these projects and give
back to the community, we want to donate a free unmanaged VPS from our
HostCube service.  If you know of project looking for a home, please
have them contact us.
http://www.supportem.com/blog/article/165