[development] SQL To D6 Schema Conversion Script?

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Wed Apr 2 10:36:51 UTC 2008

You need to first create a hook_schema() that defines the *tables*,
and nothing else. At that point schema.module will go through and
create proper definitions for all of the fields, indexes, etc in said
tables. It appears that was done to avoid the module choking and dying
on complex DB scenarios where Drupal was sharing its db with other
systems, resulting in jillions of non-drupal tables to parse.

--Jeff