[development] drupal performance analysis SOC

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:50:21 UTC 2008

Would a SOC proposal to do a performance analysis on drupal, identify
bottlenecks, suggest performance improving tactics and perhaps actually
submit code or refactor existing code to speed up drupal be welcome?

I'm very interested in streamlining drupal to the limits. I know I've seen a
couple of people interested in this topic before, including Karloy, but not
sure if anything was already submitted or how welcome such an idea would be.
I'd also need mentors for this.

I've used Zend profiler to profile PHP applications and it's amazing,
although I'm sure there are many other options as well.

--
Ashraf Amayreh
http://blogs.aamayreh.org