[development] Developer links block on drupal.org

catch catch56 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:11:46 UTC 2008

In case anyone missed it, some of the development related links in
"contributor links" have been moved to a new block. Same for documentation.
So if you're missing the link to cvs commit messages etc., it's now there -
just go you "My account" and enable the block(s) there.

I can't take any credit for any of the work on it, but IMO it's a big
improvement having them in different blocks. Original issue (still being
worked on) is here for reference: http://drupal.org/node/225202