[development] blank screen at line 1

Konstantin Käfer kkaefer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:31:56 UTC 2008

It looks like your editor saved a Unicode "Byte Order Mark" in your
file. This special character indicates the byte order (little endian
vs. big endian) for Unicode characters in your file. Usually, a byte
order mark is not required for UTF-8 encoded text, but it may be
included nonetheless to indicate that this text is UTF-8 encoded.